Saturday, November 13, 2010

safe to eat raw cookie dough

Safe to Serve RAW Cookie Dough Recipe!


Who doesn't *LOVE* to eat raw chocolate chip cookie dough?

It's a delicacy at our house!

But would you serve it to your guests?


What if I told you I had an awesome egg-free cookie dough recipe, which made it not only safe to eat... but safe to serve to your family, friends and guests? My sister and I have been on a quest to find the *BEST* raw cookie dough recipe and after testing several... this one was the winner by a landslide!


Plus, did you know cookie dough tastes even better when it's dipped in chocolate?
It transforms them into amazing balls of yumminess that leave people speechless.

Are you salivating yet? Here's the recipe...



(double click on the image above to open, then right click to "save as")

I modified the original recipe slightly by increasing the vanilla to 1/2 T and the flour by an additional 1/2 cup. Here's a few ideas for you... eat it plain, dip it like I did above, mix it into ice-cream or spread it like frosting onto a chocolate cupcake! I think I'll also try making these delectable balls into Cookie Dough Pops like Bakerella does with cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment